ok I posted the lets not talk email, text boy, going back to my old job,and it just got weirder

We decided not to talk on Saturday or Sunday and I honored that but my friend at work told me he is short fused and angry. I think he misses me she watches him for me. Not all the time but if he gets into trouble or something. Then an older lady at my old work said, " He's been so short" Plus it took you so long to get over him. She thinks the last time we communicated was in Feb. Since he is a private person I want to leave it alone. However, I have children and this past month we almost couldn't make rent. I am recycling food etc.. I have been applying for jobs... But there as been a teacher freeze and the master teacher just left. about nine staff have left in the last month. So they need me... Should I stay away. I am not the girl who would go after him at work but if he pursuit me I wouldn't turn it down. Since we never fought when we broke up it was gossip spread by people at work half have left and half are still there what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I also posted I cant get over him and this is the first time I have been in love and it is...What should I do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• WTF are you talking about I can barely understand your post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Fishing off the company pier will only end up in both of you loosing your job. Contact some Christian or community charities for free food.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• As a Master Teacher I must tell you that your post is far from clear. Is he single? If he has anger issues that as a grown man he can't control (as a teacher/principal/ person in authority around children) then I don't think I'd pursue that relationship at all. You mention you have children; however, you call yourself a "girl" which concerns me. You may have some vulnerabilities that need to be addressed and you may also be infatuated with him instead of in love. Be that as it may, if you need the job I would certainly do what is necessary to provide for my family. I would NOT however go back just to monkey around with some man who obviously has issues he can't control.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Sorry, I combined four post from the past all together. No the master teacher is leaving and they need staff. He'd probably be the one who ends up being master teacher. He has been short tempered with staff this week. I think it has to do with our last conversation. We are connected because of the loss of the baby. I am very attracted to him and much in love with him. If I were around him we would be together but he now has his ex girlfriend back. We've been going back and forth for a year we literally divided the company. However, everything that went wrong in our relationship was based on other people. We finally got at the truth on Sunday six months or more later. So sorry that post was all over the place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I think you are thinking way to much about his behaviors. Look a your own choices. Leave him alone and move on. You should not mix things up at the workplace, ever. You need to get a job and worry about feeding your kids and not about your sex life. He has a woman, I have the strong feeling he was just using you and you are blind to see this. MOVE ON. It almost sounds like stalking to me.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yea..I do understand it sounding like stalking but its not he is always that approaches me. There has been a teacher freeze and this is a job available. He is okay with me coming back to work we discussed this. Also, when he got back with his ex... I resigned from work thinking I could get a new job. However, I am a first year teacher and with all the lay offs happening in Northern Cali I need a job.
    Anonymous

• He wasnt using me...I am learning disabled he checked every lesson plan I had and IEP. He was a great guy. Also, he took me to Weave when I needed to go. He hadn't been with his ex in two years. It wasnt til we started hanging out she came around. He told me if I had been strong enough we would of had a chance. I am great teacher and we have a great passion for the population we worked with. If I went back it would be to a job not to a man. This is the last time I am going to post because I already feel bad. I dont need it implied I am a stalker. I left not him.
    Anonymous