Exes

My hubby's ex called him and because he's still over coming being afraid... of her.

I called her back since we missed the call and her son was with us so I asked her if 7 works to drop him off... she's so jealous of me and can't face the reality that he is married and doing well that this girl....

Called the police and said she was getting a restraining order on me from calling her. What all I asked was does the different time work for her since we were delayed by the norma time.

He gets mad because he can't see how she's controlling him like a puppett. She calls the police on him .... well use to for stupid stuff. She has made his life purposely miserable and ever since he has been happier with me she pulls this immature crap

Need advice on how- do I get her to move on in her life and him to man up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• tO BE HONEST SOME PEOPLE NEVER GROW UP! i CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THAT WOULD BE FRUSTRATING AND EVEN HURT A LITTLE! aLOT OF MEN ARE SOOOO WRAPED UP OR AFRAID OF THEIR EXES (ESPECIALY WITH KIDS INVOLVED) THAT THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THEM HAPPY! hANG IN THERE LOVE! i WOULD RECOMMEND TALKING IT OUT WITH HIM AND HOPE THAT HE MAY SEE IT IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT! XOXO
    JAZ_MOMMY2

Answer by JAZ_MOMMY2 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Well maybe if she calls wanting to talk to her child's father, you shouldn't call back, have him do it. And do you think maybe she had plans? I mean really, what gives ya'll the right to change the drop off time? And he is afraid of her???? Why does the "new wife" always assume that anytime there is a problem the ex is jealous of her? Maybe she's just annoyed that dad's new wife thinks she is so involved in the situation (which your not BTW) that she has the right to call her when she wanted to talk to her ex (or maybe HER child)!
    Anonymous

• She sounds like my mother. ALWAYS caused problem for my dad on purpose. Even when I was young I could clearly see she did it on purpose. Shes just really upset that her life isn't going the way she wanted it...she probably will never get over it. Its been almost 20 years since my parents split, and my mom STILL acts like this...I'm the youngest, I moved out on my own, I got married, and am having children, and shes still this childish. Shes even been with her boyfriend for about 10 years or so...some people just don't let go, and his ex...sounds like she won't ever quit until your husband is absolutely miserable and in the dumps..even then she'll stab him with a stick when hes dead. She can't really get a restraining order on you for just...calling to change the time. I doubt a judge would go through with it. Tell your husband that shes just trying to make him miserable. Honestly, I'd try and get the kids taken from her.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• well have you had a baby with him if not then do so he only lets her control him because he loves his child he will man up if he has a child with you and it will really burn her toast hope this helps man that chick reminds me of my uncles girlfriend she is terrible its her lifes goal to torcher my mom she is keeping my moms moms ashes from her! and me and i was the closest person to my granny
    destiny269

Answer by destiny269 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• There is nothing you can do...exceot let him handle things when it comes to her and their child. I know that's hard and you are the SM but it is still thier issue to deal with...not yours and she may feel like your stepping in and contolling the situation. put youself in her shoes...how would you like if your ex's wife/SO called you about your child? instead of the dad?
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I personally would not have my husband talk to my ex about our kid. That's not his place. Let your husband deal with it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Start taping conversations. And he needs to man the hell up. She may be thinking that you are stepping over her line what ever the hell it may be. If its not you it will be any girl he's with that she acts this way. SHe may be fed up with him because he isn't speaking up and so she is thinking you are having all the say in it and are the one keeping him shut.

Some women just don't get it that their ex can move on and be with who ever they chose to be with. Sometimes women like that don't understand the fact that the attitude they have is a reason why that man left. And if she left him what the hell is she so upset about. She should be happy she isn't with him. Go find someone who will make her happy as he found someone to make him happy. It could just all boil down to trusting another women with her child. Or being afraid that her child will love the other woman more. Maybe she needs to learn to get along with you.
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 10:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2011