Could he be gay, i love him adult content

I've been seeing this man for a few years. We're both goal oriented and I just thought neither of us had time for the other. So, wed get togther make out but we had not had sex. Until last night. When we talked about sex, he said it was something he didn't just do that it ment something to him. So we've waited. I thought he was being a gentalman, not wanting to rush into things. But
He asked if he had a friend, would I have sex with him, too. I said no. He asked why? I said because I don't know him. He replied what if I told you he was okay.
It didn't seem like much at the time.
bow, I'm thinking over everything that was said and done. He also wanted to know about his preformance and rated himself very low. Why would he do that? This man has been married twice and divorced. I thought he was just really gun shy, when it came to relationship.
How else would I know? He wanted to do anel, but so do a lot of guys.
I'm worried & don't know what to think.
Could he be gay? I know saying he's hard working, good looking ect. Don't mean anything. He's not girly, is what I'm trying to say.
Oh, what have I done. That first part just got to me. Should I be worried?
Oh once before we were talking about a music video he said something about the good looking guy but then retracted saying he's not gay
There was another time ??? He commented that he was not gay
Could he really be gay???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• He could have a fetish. If conversations about sex keep getting worse I'd be careful. Also protect yourself use condoms. He's talking anal and another partner here.
    What were the reasons for the divorces? You may find the answers you need by knowing his past. Something doesnt sound right
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 9:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It's possible,but the fact that after the first time you have sex he starts talking abut bringing another man in would be enough to make me run as fast as I could..GL
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• The thing that most bothers me about the situation is that he doesn't want to have sex with you because he says he doesn't do it casually or flippantly, yet he expects you to do it with a man you don't even know???? I bet if you got another man in bed with the two of you, he'd be f*cking the other man while the other man f*cks you. I'd put money on it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Umm so he doesnt want to sleep with you and its ok for you to sleep with his friend lol.. he might be gay.. him askin for anal could be a sign. but my bf ask for anal and i know hes not gay. he just says its tighter lol. I would ask him if hes gay. u can still love him if he is..
    Anonymous

• Sounds gay to me, but he may not accept that about himself.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• wait- confusing post.

He's your friend.
    He's some kind of boyfriend?

He hasn't made a move? I'm not sure about this.

He wants you to
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• not sure, i think i would run away!! good luck girlfriend!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• While all these things, individually, wouldn't necessarily make him a homosexual, all together, they definitely are cause for concern. I would probably just remain friends with this person because it doesn't sound like its going to go anywhere romantically.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have an ex-husband that is gay. He sounds gay to me. His ex-wife was probably frustrated because he wouldn't sleep with her. Again, you are only hearing his side of the story. After many years of this nonsense, and not feeling attractive - I don't blame her for getting a boob job.

My advice - - - RUN! Don't waste your time.
    cookiecutter17

Answer by cookiecutter17 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Listen lady! I agree with everyone. If he doesn't want to sleep with you during these hot, heavy and new moments......................well.................he's not the norm. Sex in the beginning should be mind blowing and send chills down your spine. I'm sorry, but I don't think that he's too interested. And if he is....he's a fetish guy who likes to watch you get "boned" by other guys! I say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011