Weirdest guy i've met...by far

have u ever had a boyfriend that was so emotionslly detached from ppl that u didnt know anything about him and he refused to talk to u. i used to. then he broke it off he couldnt ever give me a direct answer as to why. i'm so frustrated behind this. and super angry. like i wasnt worth the effort to come out of ur shell just a little. i'm having thoughts of doing and saying really mean things to him. any advice?

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 8:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I've known people like that, yeah. It's not worth trying to hurt him - he won't be hurt. Or he will, and then he'll only get worse. Just let it go and move on. Consider yourself lucky that you didn't marry him and have kids with him only to have it end. Now you're free to go looking again, for someone you are more compatible with and will hopefully have a better relationship with.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Don't say anything to him. Its over with and done, move along. Sometimes, shit just doesn't work out. No use getting butt hurt over a relationship that probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Some people are very reserved. It's not that you "weren't worth coming out hif his shell" for. It's who he is. Accept that and move on. I can understnad your frustration, but I think you're being self-centred. Maybe he COULDN'T come out of his shell. Lot of folks are just made that way.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• my sister is with a huy like that i would tell him to get a clue but im a sassy person its up to you
    destiny269

Answer by destiny269 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• that's pretty psychotic and immature.
    he either didn't like you or it's just his nature. get over it.
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 8:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It's not worth worrying about it.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Not to sound mean, but your reaction to want to hurt him says he had pretty good instincts that you weren't a safe person to open up to. If you do say things to hurt him, it will confirm in his mind that he was right. I'd just let him go, move on and find someone you're more compatible with.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2011