Update....

i posted a question about nesting and asked some questions. My mom just called and said that she did that 2wks before she had both of us girls!! So do you think it is getting close???
Almost 35wks
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you might be... When I said I nested at 35 weeks I failed to mention my daughter was born at 36 weeks lol...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• sounds like you might be... i moved right b4 my oldest was born so i didn't know if i was nesting or just settling in to the new place... lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I wish I would start nesting already! lol, I'm 35 wks too, but I have NOO energy to do anything...Good luck girl! Most women nest close to when they go into labor.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I nested at about 30 weeks and my son wasnt born until 41 weeks. I had no energy at the very end.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008