• In the Spotlight:

Advice please

So, right now I'm a SAHM/ part time nursing student. I already have a BS(dual major in nutrition and exercise science). I always had an idea in the back of my head of starting an online nutrition/exercise program. But I'm not a computer person and I have no idea how I would even start something like that.

Anyway, my question is, is that something that people would even be interested in?? I looked online and there are a few other online counseling programs, but I'm not sure if they do well. It's not like I'm looking to become some kind of millionaire or something(although I wouldn't mind of course). It would just be nice to make some extra money doing something I like while being a SAHM.

What do you guys think??

Paesana82

Asked by Paesana82 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• The best home based businesses are ones that start from your everyday passion. You would do good at it I think. I can't say how much you would make of course, but Good Luck

P.S. check my profile to see what I do

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree check out a home business.. I do Arbonne a 28 yr old health and wellness company. I have some info on my page check it out. Let me know what you think! I have been using the products for 18 yrs. No more excema or acid reflux.. lol so I am happy. I have been a rep for about 4 yrs.
    Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 8:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Definately! I think it sounds very exciting. I would love to check it out when you get it done. If you need any assistance on stuff to add to your website to earn extra income, let me know, maybe I can help ya.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2008