Do you hang out with your exes?

i think it means your not ready to be in a relationship

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• No, they are exes for a reason.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• no
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 8:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have an old boyfriend as a FaceBook friend, but DH and I have been together (married) for 21 years.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I'm happily married, and yes, I do "hang out" with my ex's... They were my friends before, they are my friends now.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No,but my SO does they are still friends...yes it bothers me sometimes,but he told me on the first date so there were no surprises. Their separation was not full of animosity they just grew apart as husband and wife and are better friends. Me and my ex...I can't stand the man..his way of trying to get me back is calling me names and arguing with me..lol...the same reasons I left him!

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have one ex that I am friends with. We don't hang out because we live like two thousand miles apart, but we would hang out if we lived in the same area. It has nothing to do with not being ready to move on. We have both moved on - I've been with my SO for almost 2 years now. And this ex and I stopped seeing each other over 6 years ago. We are just really, really good friends. Always have been and always will be. He was there for me through my divorce, he has always made me laugh, and I helped him out when he found out he had a son and wasn't sure what to do We're friends, that's it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• The place where I work recently hired one of my exes. We say hi every now and then, but mostly I avoid him as much as possible! I do not hang out, talk to, or go out of my way to see any of my exes. If I happen to run into them I am cordial, but do not initiate conversation. "Hey" is usually about as far as the conversation ever goes.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I only have one ex, and if I were to see him today, he'd lose something precious of his. So its best for him to just stay away from me. (I haven't seen/heard from him since the day after we graduated when he tried to rape me.)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• noooooo not at alll .. lol my boyfriend dnt play that! I use to before our relationship really got serious, I never ended any of them badly but its best a ex stays in the past because they can ruin a good future only if you allow them too though..
    Baby_Hopes914

Answer by Baby_Hopes914 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• If you truly want a new relationship - don't do this. You need to end the relationship completely to move on. Why torture yourself with "what if"? You know that as women we are terrible about this.
    cookiecutter17

Answer by cookiecutter17 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2011