OUCH!

recently every time i have sex with my boyfriend it feels like having sex with broken glass! either that or it feels like hes wrapped it in sand paper...thats always lovely...i dont have insurance and cant ask my doctor because of that...i did tell her before i lost my insurance but she said it may be because im still sensitive from having my daughter...that was 5 months ago. it went away for awhile but now its back and worse than ever. i dont know what to do, hes upset because i dont want to do it any more (plus its probly a turn off when i say owww) oral sex hurts too. i want to do it but at the same time i dont because it hurts so bad. any suggestions? or help of ANY kind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I just had a similar experience and went to the GYN. Turned out to be a bad yeast infection (which I didnt really have any symptoms of) She gave me a pill and it cleared right up and the pain completely dissapeared. Turns out the yeast can make sex painful. If you cannot go to the gyn, then try an over the counter yeast infection treament to start. Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• do you have a clinic or a planned parent hood that will check you out on a pay scale or something? It may not be anything but always best to be safe?
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Iv never even heard of anything like this!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Have you tryed yeast infection medication (over the counter). It won't hurt to see if thats the problem.You should have a planned parent hood or a helth clinic in you area.

Answer by louise2 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i dont know, everytime i have something going on "down there" i always turn to my good ole yeast infection creams you can get in the store.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008