I have a bump and i am only 2 mounths

why am i showing so early im only having one baby

destiny269

Asked by destiny269 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it really depends on your body makeup..if you were pretty skinny to begin with you will probably show sooner..everyone is diff..nobody knew i was preggo at all until i was almost 7mnths bc im already a larger woman..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• At 5 months the uterus is up to the belly button. You may be bloated but hell enjoy it anyway
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I am about 7 weeks and look a little pregnant to myself already. This is my third pregnancy and with the last one people could "tell" by the time I was 11 weeks (I was in a wedding and people kept commenting on my tiny bump...).

I know that nobody else thinks I look pregnant, and to the common eye, I don't. I know my body, and I know what it looked like a few weeks ago... Don't stress on it too much. You may think you have a baby bump now, but just wait 5-6 months- THAT is the baby bump e everyone talks about:) Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Your storing excess water and it happens just keep your sodium intake down
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• theres a whole list of reasons;
    as mentioned your body make up plays a big part.
    also with you being only 2 months along this is the time for bloating to really start so get ready for some pleasant gas to come visit you.
    if you are drinking more you may be retaining some extra fluid but not exactly the baby retained fluid...yet:)
    bc YOU know your body and know you are expecting you can see every change, or the lack of, more so than others so to yourself you may think you are showing more.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2011