Do you ever get any time for yourself and your partner?

AlisonAstair

Asked by AlisonAstair at 8:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes my dd goes to bed at 7 pm everynight and we spend time together then. We also go out about once a month for dinner and a movie.
    I also go out with friends for appetizers and a drink every 6 to8 weeks.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Just at bed time...which is nice,but not the same as being able to go out and have dinner or see a movie. I have 3 kids and their father refuses to take all 3 at the same time...isn;t he wonderful! He can say 1 weekend he doesn't want to take a kid,but won;t let me have even a night...oh no i might have sex with my SO!! atleast that's his thinking...I did tell him once...we live together we can have sex everynight...kids or no kids....sorry to ramble...my ex pisses me off...my SO and I really need alone time together!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• no
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My Love is a mechanic at Firestone and he works on average 12 hours a day. . . We barely get to see one another. So no, we don't get much time together :(
    trishter

Answer by trishter at 8:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• My DH is military and he's deployed every other year. When he's home it's nice to have some time for ourselves, which is normally when DD goes to bed. When we can we'll send her to a friends house when we want to go out and go dancing and have fun.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2011