weight loss

its been 15 months since i had my daughter and it seems like no matter what i do i cant get rid of the baby fat. i have a very low self esteem. it got so bad at one point i was looking at my old pix and got so depressed i didnt eat for 2 weeks...i felt hungry but when i ate i felt sick and threw it back up. ive tried alot of things and it wont go away! i dont want to be anorexic/bolemic but its like my bodys making me. does anyone have a success story theyd like to share to help me lose some weight? or even if theres something you do that you think i should try.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• First, don't be stressed about it. Cut all salt, fast food, and fried food out of your diet. If yui don't eat, your body goes into starvation mode, and your matabolism (sp) slows down, and your not loosing any weight, and feel like shit. You need to eat 3 meals a day. Make sure you eat healthfully. No pop. At all. Drink water, all day long. Get plenty of sleep. I know, hard to do with a baby. But try. Get a baby and mommy workout dvd. I started doing pilates. It kicks my ass, but I feel so empowered after i'm done. Don't get disguraged. I just read an artical that it took Debra Messing THREE years to get rid of her baby fat! =)
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 6:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You need to not be stressed about it. Start off by just looking at yourself naked in a mirror and saying to yourself "This is me, and I love me even with my flaws."

Then start doing small things to change. Park farther away when you go to the store. Use the stairs instead of elevator. And you NEED to eat. Bulemia and anorexia will only land you in a worse place than you are in now. I speak from experience . . . . It's NOT a road you want to head down.

Start eating healthies and exercising. It's the only way. There is no quick fix.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 10:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2008