This is for mom's who never initially felt that they wanted kids.

Now that you have children, it it better than you thought it would be?

AlisonAstair

Asked by AlisonAstair at 8:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I definitely love my children, but at 28 and having 3 kids already (4yr old and 20month old twins) I sometimes miss the freedom of not having to worry about someone else. But, I wouldn't change the way things are...I love being a mother in ways I never thought I would.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 8:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes. it is. I am happier than ever :) I love every minute of it.. my daughter is the light of my life :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• yes
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• It is as I thought it would be. I am not a big fan of other peoples children. Mine I adore but I've raised DD for 9 yrs to be obedient, nice, considerate. For the most part, she behaves the way I wish most peoples kids did. I have no regrets. I just think it took the right person to have children with.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I never wanted kids. When I was pregnant with my first I still hadn't held a baby... I am now pregnant with my third and when baby arrives I will have a 4 yr old, an almost 2 year old and a newborn. I really enjoy motherhood and I feel like it has let me "relive" my life.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No it is not. I love being a mom but being a parent is hard work. I love my baby and I am glad I had him but I'm not going to act like being awake at 2 in the morning taking care of a screaming baby is fun.
    miabug

Answer by miabug at 9:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes. I didn't really think about having my own children and I didn't like other people's children (I still don't). We waited a long time before deciding to have kids, and I'm really glad we waited.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Nope
    sassygoddess

Answer by sassygoddess at 8:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2011