Has anyone tried those new sit and stand double strollers?

There doesn't appear to be any space on them for a bag, even a small purse. If you want to carry a bag you have to put it on the stroller where the bigger kid would be, so doesn't that make it a single stroller? I want to get one of the tandem strollers with front and back seats you can strap a kid into, since my son is 1 and our daughter is due in August, but all I'm seeing in the stores in the sit and stand ones.....

alphamom26

Asked by alphamom26 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• BabyTrend has a double sit n stand plus that has two seats, front and back, but the back seat can be taken off and turned into a sit n stand. It's what I have, mine are 20 months apart and it's been great!

Answer by missanc at 9:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• have you gone to the store and looked at them , i amgetting one for my , self my son is 2.5 and my LO is due in aug, i plan on hanging the diaper bag on the handle or maybe even on the bottom platform seeing hwo we are getting the sit and stand that has a seat on it too
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• you may have to search on-line i have a sit nstand plus which has a removable back seat..where the bench is...it's hard,but you can get a bag in the bottom holder...I usually just threw loose diapers and wipes and stuff when I had to carry a big bag but a small 1 will fit under.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No... but I want to.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 10:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I own a sit to stand double stroller made by baby trend. I love it. It is difficult when you have the seat in the back in to put several things in the bag of it, but when the seat is removed, there is a lot more room.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Didn't know the seat was removable. That makes more sense than what the advertisements look like. I don't know what I'm going to get though...
    alphamom26

Comment by alphamom26 (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2011