Dont know what to do with my over selfish SO

read this befor you go on to this post then you will understand what im talking about
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/85570/my_SO_and_his_truck_ugh?cat_id=13

this is in reguards to the last post about my so and his truck. i talked to his parents and told them i want to have a sit down talk with them this weekend about my so's prioritys and his mom said that was fine well she calls him today saying we should sell all of our stuff in storage mind you its a whole 2bd and 1bath full of stuff which is all mine except for the washer and dryer to pay for my SO bills...how fair is that that i have to sell my things for him and all of the things he have bought for himself...im putting my foot down on this one i wont sell my things i dont know what to do i want to leave him but im a SAHM with no moey coming in he is the one who works i just dont know his selfishness just has destroyed this relationship

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• You don't want to sell your stuff, you don't want to leave him, you're a SAHM........
    Well, we all have to do things we don't like sometimes. If you want to stay with him, then you see now what your life will forever be like. If you don't want to put up with his bull, then do what everyone else does and go get a job. No kid died because they had a working mother.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with EIRELASS.

Answer by louise2 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i do agree with Firelass, im a SAHM too and i think i cant get out of my situation as it is now, do what you want to do, dont sell your stuff, his mother only backs him up cause its her child, wouldnt you back up your own child?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• sell ur stuff for u to have money to leave him then find a job! leave dont stay i know i can get out and find a job if i ever needed to!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• In my opinion I think you should leave him. Since ya'll are living with YOUR mother tell him to move out. Get a job to start saving for a small apartment for you and your son. If there is anything that you have in storage that you can live without the sell it to make yourself some money. I don't think you should sell your furniture or anything for when you do get an apartment bc then you'll just have to go buy all that stuff again and possibly spend more money on it. Good Luck!!! If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to email.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008