Shaky and heart fluttering?

Ever since I was pregnant with my baby girl who is almost 6 mo now I have had my heart do this weird thing (mostly at night but not always) where it feels like it pumps harder (but not faster its kinda hard to explain) for just a second and then stop but some times it will do it off and on for hours. but lately I have had this shaky feeling A LOT. It started mostly in the middle of the night and now it happens a lot during the day. I cant sleep at all cause every time I try I wake up shaking. You cant see it but I sure feel it. I have seen the dr and they have run some of test and found nothing and they keep telling me its just anxiety but can it make you feel shaky like that all the time? It just doesnt seem right to me. I dont take anything for it yet cause I am nursing so I dont know if taking something would help I just mostly just wondering has anyone else ever had this feeling?

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 9:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• Did they test blood pressure when this is happening?
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes. And I will test it at night when it happens and the bottem number is just a little high like in the 90's but nothing bad
    AmberNicoley

Comment by AmberNicoley (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Have you seen a cardiologist?
    Anonymous

• no not yet I do not have insurance and my husband has been outta work for 3 mo
    AmberNicoley

Comment by AmberNicoley (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011