What is your favorite kids birthday party menu?

What is your favorite kids birthday party menu? From Drinks to Dessert to everything in the middle what is your favorite Kids party menu?

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 9:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• pizza, hot dogs, sundae bar,
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 9:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I've done one party with pizza, one with grilled hot dogs and burgers, and another with a deli meat platter and croissants. I prefer either the pizza (you can get it cut in squares if it's for little kids) or the burgers. I normally also do a veggie or fruit platter and, of course cake. If I go with burgers, I normally also have chips. Juice, milk, or water for the kids. Sodas or tea for the adults. Then, I also like to have a pinata filled with candy/small toys for the kids to take home.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Make your own tacos.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2011