Help

my ex gf left my child on the steps of my house iv never been around a new born and i have no idea what im doing she didnt leave anything with him not even a diaper i know this is cafe mom but i need help what should i do first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call cps
    Anonymous

• Call the Department of child services and report her!!! Then you get some essentials diapers, wipes, clothes, formula, bottles, binkies, blanket, care seat...See if any of your friends have baby stuff you can borrow. So when DCFS shows up at your house to do the report it shows that you took the inititive to take care of your child. Its rough taking care of a newborn be prepared to not sleep at ALL!! and baby poop is not cute at all. GL!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• u said it was your baby take are of it and of its not your baby call the cops the baby could be sick
    LisaAnnPonce

Answer by LisaAnnPonce at 2:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Wait what?
    Explain more, this is your baby? and you don't know what to do?
    I'm not being rude, I just don't understand what's going on.
    private message me!
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• This is a scary question....
    I'm a little concerned.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Yes on buying essentials as stated above, and callind cps. New borns eat (drink) every 3-4 hours. Get formula and mix as it says on the box anywhere between 3 to 5 oz each feeding! (most babies stop when they are full)! Once you've gotten these necessities in, set up an appointment with a pediatrician to get more info on baby care. Is your Mom nearby? she may want to help? Good Luck and congratulations!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 5:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2008