arbonne>

any one use it im thinking about becoming a consultant but im not sure if its that popular

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I became a consultant since I love the product. Unfortunitally, the product is expensive so I give my friends my discount so I make no money!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i know its so expensive! thats why im a little hesitant also i know my self once i find something that works for me like makeup or face wash that all i stick to i dont find something new so im sure there are similar ladys who do the same
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• everyone I personally know who started Arbonne quit doing it. this probably isn't a good time to get into direct marketing of luxury items.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• actually I have been using arbonne 18 yrs.. and have been a rep for 4 yrs.. This is the best time to get it. For example during the depression sales went up on only 3 things! Cigs, Alcohol and Makeup/ Beauty products. Also a magizine just said what is the one thing you will always buy even if money is tight.. not clothes, jewelry, shoes.. nope skin care and make up! Also people right now are looking for ways to make money. Why not be with something they can work along side a job or being home with their kids.
    I have only seen a few people tell me its expensive once they see how long it lasts. My Re9 skin care set lasted 7-9 months! I would be buying tons of products in that amount of time.
    If someone still things its expensive they host for me and get products with the host plan or they sign up for $29 and get the discount! lol
    Good luck.. hope that wasn't to long.. lol
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 7:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You are asking all the right questions. I am in direct sale with another cosmetic company. I agree total with Kim. Cigs, Booze and Cosmetics are recession proof. If you have an interest in Arbonne contact Kim. You never know what you can do unless you try.
    wishing you much success.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I just signed up with Arbonne. I love the products. I have had issues with my skin for over 20 years and for once my pores and shrinking and my skin looks healthy.
    We are slowly replacing all our skin care products as the mineral oil in most products really concern us.
    My sponsor has been with Arbonne for a couple of years and has 2 young kids. She has her white Mercedes already and is working to get her husband home too.
    After trying a few other businesses I have to say I like that it is a low cost to become a consultant and that there are no minimum orders. A lot of our friends are signing up just to get the discount.
    High end (> $150) sales for skin care was up over 20% for the first quarter of this year.
    I hope you decide to join. It is a great opportunity.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Hi! I am also an Independent Consultant for Arbonne. I love doing the business. I also have a great team, so it's fun too! I recommend Arbonne. Love It!
    Linda
    Lindy702

Answer by Lindy702 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I believe that AVON is MUCH easier to sell! The products work just as well if not BETTER and they are less expensive. Who can afford the other? Only a $10 start up fee, NO INVENTORY REQUIRED!!!! You can even sell online with your own personal website. I can show you how ....contact me at www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 10:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008