Anyone watch "The Doctors" today?

I was watching The Doctors (a show on ABC) today and they were debating vaccination and Autism. I thought it was a great segment because they had two peds., one on either side of the debate, discussing their views. I don't want to start any thing but I was wondering if anyone had seen the show today and if you did what your thoughts are. Did you learn anything new? Have your views changed any? Where you surprised by anything?

If you have a strong opinion and have resources to support them please include your resources to help educate us all.

TTFN

chrissmom734

Asked by chrissmom734 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Health

• Get Vaccinated!y
    There is not really a debate here. There is no hard evidence linking autisum to vaccinations.
    My son gets all his shots. Even if per chance there is a link.. I would be much happier with an autistic child then a dead child. Measles Mumps Rubella Tetnus pertussis the flu etc. All medications have side efffects. You have to weigh out the pros and cons adn make a wise choice. these can kill and believe me enough kids in the states are not getting the vaccines they need so outbreaks can and will happen.
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 1:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2008