What do you do for stress?

I am pregnant... buying a home.... packing to move.... soon moving.... juggling kids and school.... trying to get our middle school to educate my older son which they are not.... fighting dr over BAD medical care where he tried to kill my baby.... and trying to keep up with the house work. My DH and kids refuse to take on much if any any responsibility and I am getting to the end of my rope... how can I unwind before I go nuts?

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 9:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• Take a soothing bath alone or go for a walk. Just take a few minutes alone in your bedroom to breathe deeply and get yourself centered.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• id try the soothing bath part, and if you dont have a journal id buy a cheap one and maybe start writing stuff down it might help you get it out of your system.is there
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011