Always hungry (rant)

I have been constantly hungry.. Is it thanks to hormones or what? My MIL's going to throw a fit... (she already has because of chips.. CHIPS!!!!!) Ick!

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Cause ur eating for two and all the nutrients are going to the baby so make sure to take vitamins
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Hahaha, funny you posted this question -- I'm sitting here pigging out on Pizza Rolls! (AFTER I've already had some pigs in a blanket too!)

Needless to say, I hear ya, sister. Always hungry. And pre-pregnancy, I used to only eat two meals a day (too busy for breakfast, I guess) so... I blame pregnancy.
    itsmommalori

Answer by itsmommalori at 9:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You are feeding your baby as well as yourself, and hormones bring on wierd pregnancy cravings. lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i dont feel so bad now lol ive cleaned out a pint of icecream, a peach and workin on some cheese and crackers now....i say feed the babies people!! :) lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yeah buĊ§ my MIL saying I'll look like an effing whale isn't helping me with all this SMFH
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Tell your MIL to stfu, it's none of her d*** business what you eat, how much you eat, or what weight you gain. You're growing a baby, her grandchild, for pete's sake! GL momma.
    Anonymous

• I totally understand! I am 13 weeks pregnant and it seems like I am HUNGRY ALL THE TIME opposed to my first pregnancy I don't remember being this hungry! Your MIL will be okay happy eating for you and the baby =)

NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2011