im 38 weeks with third baby 4cm dialated and 50% effaced and having nausea and lower back pain anybody know whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• youve had a baby before? you should know honey your about ready to have that baby call that dr. now
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• You about to have your baby. call your doctor

Answer by louise2 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with Louise. Good luck!!!!!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Call the doctor! The baby's almost here.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 2:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Lucky...you'll probably go into labor and have your baby soon. I'm jealous >:( Good luck!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• IT'S TIME!!!!! Good luck :)
    kaitie_bug

Answer by kaitie_bug at 2:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• if you were 4cm your dr would have sent you to the hospital, policy at the hospitals I have been at is 4cm they admit you. Now you could be 3cm 50% soft and have lower back pain and they will send you home after monitoring for ctx. Your close but you could walk around like that for a while.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm going to be the one that says you might not be in labor. I walked around at 4 cm. dilated and 50% effaced for almost two weeks before going into labor :o( I had crampiness and back pain and inconsistent contractions for those 2 weeks also. I would start timing contractions and see if they are consistent. I went to the hospital when I was having contractions ever 4 or 5 minutes for a couple of hours. They admitted me because I was on blood thinners and wasn't supposed to go into labor on my own (was supposed to be induced the next day) I was in labor for another 12.5 hours after I got to the hospital.
    EricaG

Answer by EricaG at 3:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• after 2 kids you should know that you have to call your dr ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i agree you may not be in labor but its still good to call your Dr and let them know how you are feeling.
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008