Is this the same thing to you? Please help.

You know you explain your issues. To the person you're talking with. They say they understand and say they know all about it! So I get a very aggressive form of Cancer. I never did anything to fit the bill for cancer and it may be hereditary 5% chances. Well the brutal procedures and treatments leaves you disabled and in endles pain. So this person you talking to says its the same for them. But this person was hurt in a car accident. After drinking and driving. Is this the same? I'm empathic to their injuries and scars. But they don't seem to be the same! Is it my Chemo brain not getting it or different? Go ahead tell me. What have I got to lose? I prefer the truth. Thank you. I picked just for fun. Since I don't know where else to put it. Sorry if I offend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've not experienced either of those incidents, I am VERY sorry to that! I hope you get rid of it. I would think they would be very different, but I think she is just trying to sympathize with you, pain is still pain, having been through something traumatic also, could be a little similar.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• to hear that*
    momov4kids

• i can understand how you can't empathize with this person, whos injuries are a due to stupidity while yours were inflicted upon you in a much different way. but you have to let go. it's small potatos.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 11:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2011