Frustration! adult content

sooo i have had this woman problem for about 2 years now..my symptoms stopped.. kinda.. when i had my baby girl. and resently it has esculated. so i have lower cramping on my right side and now its all over where my uterus and ovaries are..and not to long ago i had sex with my bf and we had to stop suddenly cuz i screamed in pain an extremly painful cramp started on the rightside as usual and spread up to my abdomen..it lasted a good 5 ,10 mins and it was so painful i was shaking and couldnt move cuz of the pain..and im good with handling pain so this was bad..and my bf knew that. i went to the obyn and my doctor a bunch of times after that and still no explination..now im gettin it often and especially with sex..plus some brown/kinda gree discharge..andonly once. this is weird and frustrating to me cuz i keep getting sent back home with no answer for 2 years now and its making me mad cuz i just want to know what this is already..and im not pregnant.
has anyone else had something like this before?? its strange and not an std or infection.

Misslondon

Asked by Misslondon at 9:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• do some research and go back for an std testing and all your other symptoms... do you have an iud? etc.... prescription aleve helped me with the inflamation and cramping
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• sorry your going through this, it never hurts to get a second opinion.exspeically if its been happening that long.good luck and hope u feel better soon.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Probably like a ovarian cyst maybe?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011