Is this normal lease read

ok this month i started my period on the first of this month and i usually last 5 days . well on the 5th day i stope dand then i noticed that everytime i wiped there was still pinkish on my toilet paper and im still have blood on toilet paper. like idk if its cuz my body is still not back to normal since i had my daughter but that was 10mnths ago. should i worry and i jus barley started taking my bithcontrol could that be the cause too??? or should i get aholdof my dr should i post a pic like any advice will help

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Health

• if your really worried id call your dr, at least your nurse can give you some advice. good luck and i hope it gets figured out.im wondering if the bc could affect it some too, it never hurts to call the dr, they know best.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• idk.. i spot like that all the time but not pregnant... actually been celibate lately due to lack of sex drive.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011