Rhianna's S&M?

Do you let your kids listen to this song?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 9:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I can't believe they play half the shit they do on the radio these days
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Well when it's on the radio my 4 year old daughter listens to it, she doesn't know what it means so it doesn't matter she just rocks to the beat.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yes. My 2 year old does not know what S&M is.
    Anonymous

• I used to because I never really paid attention to what the song was saying. But, then one day my 4 year old starting singing along with it when it was on and I started listening to what it was saying. Now, whenever it comes on, I change it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• We listen to country, I don't even know what you are talking about BUT my 4 year old DD knows all the words to every Taylor Swift song!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i agree with JLs
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I have a friend who recently posted on Facebook: "I never really paid much attention to the radio until my 5-year-old daughter sang along and started singing the words to 'S&M' by Rihanna. I quickly changed the station."

That doesn't answer your question, but I thought I'd share that story. I literally "LOL"'d when I read it.
    itsmommalori

Answer by itsmommalori at 11:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• No! I happen to like this song but still will not let it play around or near when my 8yr old daughter could hear it. She likes Katy Perry and I didn't allow her to get this CD, its harder to turn it off when her songs are on the radio but certain ones "teenage dream" I hit the dial real quick
    Adjustingspace

Answer by Adjustingspace at 11:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2011