How did you lose you baby weight?

Help I need answers! lol

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 9:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Well during both my pregnancies I remained active, for the first I worked until I was 8 months and for the second until I was 9 months so my weight gain didn't get out of control. After the pregnancies first I wore girdles for the first month so the flabbiness would go away and I used to walk a lot, remain active in the house(cleaning, doing laundry) and I did watch a bit what I ate since I didn't want to gain anymore weight than I already had.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I was 179 when I realized the weight needed to come off (I'm 5'2") . My baby was 5 m onths old. I am now 130 and all I did was Turbo Jam, jogging at night and cut carbs and TONS of water and raw foods.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I actually went to the gym 5days a week. Did cardio for 30 minutes and actually did some weights for another 30 on the weekend nothing. I ate what I wanted to but I watched how much I ate. I weighed 20 pounds less then I did before I got pregnant.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• When I say cut carbs, I'm referring to processed junk, w hite breads, etc. NOT fresh fruits and veggies
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I am on a 1600 calorie diet(which I never eat in a day) and what has helped me is write down everything--for example this morning I had 1 cup malt-o-meal; 1 slice wheat bread with margarine and 1 cup Orange Juice and then I have a book that breaks it down according to how many calories; how many carbohydrates and etc; so that might help you also it is sometimes easier when you have things written down to know how much you are consuming in a day; but you may also want to consult with a dietician or your doctor before starting anything
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2011