• In the Spotlight:

Daughter Dancing Naked?

My four-year-old daughter is currently dancing naked on the table to Bel Biv Devoe's Poison. How worried should I be at this point?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 2:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol get it on camera and black male her with it by telling her when she gets a b/f that you'll show it to him when she doesn't behave... lol my mom did it to me a few times it was hillarious
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• ummm haha! ok then...
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• lol cute i doubt you should be worried she really has no idea that some people make a living do that. my son used to dance around the house and get up on the table naked to im sure he wont be a stripper when hes older lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Extraordinarily concerned, you of all people should know that! Mine prefers to take her clothes off and sing Grateful Dead tunes... Do you think I should worry she's going to run way and join the rainbow family? :)
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• LOL!! I think you should definitley use it as blackmail when she becomes a teenager!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• How AWFUL of you to even ask this! What kind of a parent are you, anyway, to let your children listen to such filth? WOW, they really do let just anyone have children.

I'm scared for your kids.

Any GOOD mom knows she should be dancing to Hotel California and YOU should be getting it all on film.

Jeebus.
    ivansmom07

Answer by ivansmom07 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• naked dancing babies/kids are the cutest thing in the world.. haha... nothing to be worried about.. but i would def. record it for her first boyfriend.. haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm going with everyone else here and say break out the video recorder! How fun!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• It is definitely a Kodak moment
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My two year old does that every night...lol She is obsessed with Shakira.... You should see her moves.....
    WildHair

Answer by WildHair at 12:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2008