What's you favorite birthday party themes?

Age and gender not mattering ..... What's you favorite birthday party themes? Looking for ideals... creative.. rare... common... other!

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 10:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well, for my daughters first we did look whoo's turning one and it was owls :) I loved it. I'm not big on character themes. Although ds asked for toy story this year. Dds next birthday is going to be a cupcake theme, I also want to try a candy land theme one.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• They have a great cupcake cookbook.. mine is packed for our move but it would be cool to do rare types... like Boston creme ... chocolate with thick pudding in center (I freeze before frosting) then frosting. And the supper size one would be great to... love the ideal.
    Mommy_Aiken

Comment by Mommy_Aiken (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Carnival/circus theme. it is so easy to do alot of the decorations for this with stuff you have at home
    Adjustingspace

Answer by Adjustingspace at 11:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I LOVE monkey themes! We used it for my son's 1st and 2nd bdays and may just do it for his 3rd too. :)
    kmqw229

Answer by kmqw229 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I love dinosaur themes because they work for both girls and boys. You can have the birthday kids and their friends make paper mache decor for the party ahead of time...a T-Rex head coming out of the gift table is really cool. Also, Walmart has plastic dino toys for $1..they go great in the gift bags. T-Rex cafe is a great place to go too. My kids and five of their friends had dinner, cake, made their own dinos, and went on a "safari" for a relatively cheap price. The party was a couple years ago, and they still talk about it to this day.
    nacoledawn

Answer by nacoledawn at 11:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2011