Name help!

Do you like the spelling Peyton or Payton?? I like Peyton but I dont want her to be correting everyone all her life b/c they think it's Pa

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE PEYTON but she'll have to explain it to eveyone either way... i have a girl named Ariana (pronounced AR E auna) everyone calls her Air E auna and i hate it but it's something we learn to deal with now i just subconsciously correct them... lol even her dr. that was my ob still calls her by the wrong one and the SO's family too
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I like Pe, its differnt... Dont worry about those ppl... I named my son Dude and they always think its a nickname... But i just got over it.. Cause I LOVED THE NAME... Do whats in your heart mama...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• well no matter what, someone's name is going to be spelled incorrectly unless someone remembers it. I have a son named Adrien, one of the teachers used to spell it Adrian, so as long as she grows up knowing its spelled that one way, she can correct it herself, but my son already knows if his name is spelled incorrectly then its ok, he knows how its spelled.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'd go with the spelling you like. They both look cute either way.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Go with what you like. We all have to correct people on some portion of our names or information at some point. I named my son Kristofer and everyone always gets it wrong. When he was born, the birth certificate girl had to type his 3 different times because she insisted on spelling it the way she wanted.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 6:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I like Peyton - in fact if my son would have been a girl he would have been Peyton Elizabeth. That was 9 years ago. it has become quite popular since then.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 8:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2008