I'm 21 weeks pregnant i want to know when will i fill my baby move i heard the heart beat and everything is normal this is my first preganacy?

prettigirl29

Asked by prettigirl29 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well it all depends, if this is your first it may take between your 20 to 26th week to feel the baby, if you are a bigger woman you may or may not feel the baby, or if you are a smaller woman your baby just may like to sleep alot. not everyone gets to feel that baby move my aunt never felt her lil girl move but when she gave birth there wasnt a thing wrong with her she just wasnt a mover.
    if you would like to try and see if you CAN feel yoru baby try gently poking your tummy in with your finger and wait 10 secs, you should be far enough along now that the baby should react. it is fun and helps to make a connection :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I didn't feel her until 22 weeks. And I'd say I'm about average-size.
    itsmommalori

Answer by itsmommalori at 11:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• You might FEEL your baby move any time now and maybe you already have but don't realize it. I remember feeling funny feelings and not knowing that they were the baby's movements. If you are hearing the heartbeat and everything is normal that's what is really important.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• your baby is already moving most people with there 1st pregnancy dont realize it though because they dont know the feeling because its so faint
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i look forward been on 20 w .....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:53 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I felt mine move at 15 weeks
    JaggersMommy1

Answer by JaggersMommy1 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011