Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help with Legal Advice

Does anyone know what the "standard" is when it comes to Kids (5-4-1) visiting their Dad over the weekend in Delaware....what does he have to have at his house to make it "legal" for him to have joint custody...for many bedrooms...heat in the home....people at the, clothing ect...I need the actual Law quote...where cold I find it...I've tried online but don't know where to look

Answer Question

Asked by Teespot at 2:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You need to ask a lawyer that one, sorry.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

  • I think that you will have to call a lawyer. I tried to find some stuff online but did not find much. Sorry I am no help.

    Answer by BelindaA at 7:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.