Any advice for child support hearing tomorrow?

I'm really nervous about it. My mother is babysitting for me and everyone else is working so I have to go alone.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 2:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• Just breath... Be calm, an i know this is a wild shot... BUT dont let your emoitions go wild... Stay true to yourself and the child... Just tell it like it is...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• no worry.make sure you have all paper work you need together.if the child lives with you and you work bring check stub and your bills.but most the time they are more worried on how much the father makes and if he has other children so they can adjust it to fit his income.but the main thing is remeber you are there for the child and no matter what he may say.arguing in court is not good so trying to come up with a plan working together is good.i know it dont always go that way trust me.ive been many times just hold your head high and stand your ground in a lady way
    supermom-of4

Answer by supermom-of4 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2008