I am so mad I want to scream!!!!!!!!

Alrighty, so I am military and I live in housing and I got a surprise home inspection. My puppy is 9 weeks old and is still being potty trained. So of course there was a pile of poopy right there in the living room!

So, I explain that DH is home all day, with five kids and our two dogs. (not calmly, I was upset) So any way a second inspection and of course, the damn dog takes a shit just before they get there, I clean it up, but didn't have time to pull out our steam cleaner, so I get counseled and told I would be randomly inspected for 6 months. Okay, that I understand.

So, next day, my Sgt pulls me outside and asks me in confidence if I am being abused at home. This came out of left field! I mean, anyone that has ever met me and my DH knows I would be the abuser if that was the case! (It's not!) I was so mad I was shaking. I calmly explained to him how ridiculous that was, and he said well, you are going to see a counselor any way. SMH! fine.

It took me two days to trace down the person he wanted me to see and make an app. I was not happy and spouted off about it to a coworker (which was wrong) later I was asked about it and I lied (wronger still). I am up for an art 15 for lying (which I earned) but I think I should be able to talk to whomever I want to about this since it's MY business.

They said they did not want the capt involved because of CPS. But they told me that "someone" said that I had a nasty house and that was the reason for the inspect. Yeah, and I bet this "someone" is the same person who was blocked from complaining on me at houseing because housing has investigated 4 times my house and never found anything wrong with it! Then I find out from the reenlistment NCO that I was supposed to go and be counseled about reuping with the commander but "I never showed up" I ask my NCO, he looks blind sided!

ARGGG! I screwed up, but only because I honestly feel like my back is against the wall and the wolves are closing in. I can't move at work with out an issue with females being there coming out of these NCOs mouths. I've had it and I am going to the commander Tuesday.

BTW, the counselor said I am depressed...wonder why, I don't know, guess I am supposed to fine and hunky freaking dory after the miscarriage in march and being surrounded by freaking pregnant women. I freaking feel like these boys in stripes are just trying to shove me out the door as quickly as possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hugs
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• hugs

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Maybe you would be better somewhere else. That might be the best thing for you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I love my job. I just need a better unit. I am going to request reassignment when I reup. I love being in the army, it's just THESE NCOs.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Cant you just tell them off?
    Hopeful44

Answer by Hopeful44 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2011