my ribs....

it almost feels like she is right between the top of my ribs and it worry's me that it's hurting her?? can anyone help tell me what's going on.. im only 15 and this is my first baby...

kaitie_bug

Asked by kaitie_bug at 3:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• She's probably just stretching... Over the course of the rest of this youre going to feel that baby stick limbs in places you did'nt think she could get them in! If you remain concerned or it is causing you severpain call the doctor. If it jsut remains uncomfortable bring it up at your next doctors visit.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• u know..i have a friend who had a baby at 14 and is 15 now..shes a great mom..ur gonna be a great mom too...

how far along are you? it could just be your uterus moving up and pushing organs becuase i have that feeling too..or it could be heartburn on the way!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• How far along are you? Im 29 weeks and I think shes starting to get up there too. My son was always kickin me in the ribs. I don't think it's hurting her.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• im 26 weeks and it's a girl
    kaitie_bug

Answer by kaitie_bug at 3:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• dont worry its hurting you more then its hurting her congrats
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Don't worry, if a position is uncomfortable for her, she'll move. Unfortunately, they don't care what's uncomfortable for us. My first absolutely loved to stick his little toes right into my ribs. OUCH.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008