Any ideas to make more money????like my new job as an academic advisor at a local junior college. but its part time. the college has had a hiring freeze for full time positions for the past 3 and half years.... not sure when it will end...

i need more hours more money..... i enjoy job just wish i could be full time with benefits..... i am thinking what else could i possibly do in the mean time... i am recent college graduate with my bachelors degree.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Summer tutoring. I have a friend that makes $20 an hour doing this.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I was going to say the same thing. I'm about to start tutoring a girl who is taking a summer class. I'll be charging $35 an hour. Depending on the class and where you are, you can make more or less.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home in the meantime to make some extra money? I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/workathomeceos

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I work from home, my business pays well & doesn't consume all my time. If you are interested in details let me know.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 12:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I also have a great home business. You will make 50% on everything you sell. If you are interested...message me. Tutoring is a great idea too.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• An an academic advisor at a junior college is a great job to have when getting involved with the company I currently work for.

I personally am a single stay at home mom, who works for Global Gas Card as my full time job. The good thing about becoming an independent representative with this company is, even though a lot of us treat it as a home based business. It's actually just the opposite. Individuals like yourself who are out and about and talking and meeting people all day long are actually the ones who make the most money.

I have a bachelor's in business, and I could be doing anything I want to do. However, I choose to work for this company because I literally make hundreds of dollars every day and have the potential to make a max of 3,000 a day which is over a 1 million a year.

If you are interested in learning more about this company, send me a message or call/text

Kyomi
    646-554-0067
    www.gkg.globalgascard.com
    Kyomi

Answer by Kyomi at 2:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You could sell Avon or Tupperware. I know it is not as popular as it once was but you could simply put the brochures in the Ladies rooms and people will contact you. I worked at a large company and knew a couple of people who did pretty well just by leaving the brochures in the bathrooms at work.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 7:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• So many great ideas on here!! You need to find the right fit for you. I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple...we are also a direct sales company that does home parties/catalog parties but we sell food. I would love to give you more info if you like.

Best wishes in your search!!

Cara Hayden
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 7:53 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Definitely look into Scentsy. My husband took a warmer to work and he's getting orders every week for not doing anything other than using his warmer. I get order from people stopping by my house and seeing our warmers there. It's been very easy to sell and not very time consuming.

ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Home Health, Intrim is a great copany if they are in your area
    Mamma9386

Answer by Mamma9386 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011