About to shoot someone. (no question Rant)

My MIL is STILL patronizing me. For real? Need to make my life a living hell so I wanna just get the hell out? Ugh. Don't need your crap right now, Thanks for the stuff you bought for the baby. But of course you have to tell me my name sucked then pissing me off. BTW Your grand- son's name is CARSON not LARSON. ALSO I'LL EAT EVERY FUCKING CHIPS ON THIS FUCKING WORLD IF I DAMN WANT! (sorry for Swear words)

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ROFL,

****HUGS****

But seriously, if you shoot your MIL, will you do mine too? It's only fair. :) lol jk
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Aren't MIL's a bitch?? She probably does things like that to personally rile you up. If I were you, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction..just pretend you don't here her when she says things like that...then if she asks whether you heard what she said or not, you could just say,"Well, I decided I'm only going to listen to you when you have nice things to say and respect my choices and feelings!" Hope things get better mama!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ignoring her is best way !! believe me .. if you'r upset so she win .. don't let her win hunn !! be smarter ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Just pretend like everything is honkey dorey. If you shoot your MIL can you do my mom?! lol I love my MIL I have my mother! She has something to say about EVERYTHING!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011