okay, DH and I are ttc. His brother just got engaged and they are planning a wedding early spring/summer in mexico. we have not told anyone about us TTC b/c it is no ones business. I'm just so torn on if we should continue to try or put it on hold. There is no way I would go out of the country with a baby just a few months old.
some backstorry. DH and I lost our youngest son last year to a disease. We are ready to TTC and I guess I don't want to be selfish for wanting to TTC while they are planning a wedding. they have asked for us to be apart of the bridal party. I hope this makes sense. DH and I haven't talked about this since he is working.
Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive
Answer by mrsary at 4:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011
Answer by GrammytoTrin at 5:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
Who wants to donate $1.4 million for me to have this?
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: