UGH, what would you do...

okay, DH and I are ttc. His brother just got engaged and they are planning a wedding early spring/summer in mexico. we have not told anyone about us TTC b/c it is no ones business. I'm just so torn on if we should continue to try or put it on hold. There is no way I would go out of the country with a baby just a few months old.

some backstorry. DH and I lost our youngest son last year to a disease. We are ready to TTC and I guess I don't want to be selfish for wanting to TTC while they are planning a wedding. they have asked for us to be apart of the bridal party. I hope this makes sense. DH and I haven't talked about this since he is working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it's your life not theirs. plus ttc doesn't guarntee pregnancy. start trying now because it may take a while and... it may not. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Talk to your hubby of course, but I would not put my life on hold for something that far in the future. If you do get pregnant they will know it and I'm sure they will not hold it against you if they have to get someone to fill in at the wedding.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 5:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2011