Strange sex adult content

I am watching a show on Discovery Fit & Health called Strange Sex. This woman is talking about how she had a "orgasmic birth" which was also a complete natural birth. She had an orgasm while her dd come out. Have you ever heard of this or known any women who this has happend too? I just researched it a little. Learn something new everyday!!!

sunsetbeach81

Asked by sunsetbeach81 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• Hmm, it's new to me, too.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I read about it in a book 'Natural Childbirth' By IdaMay
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 12:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• never heard of it. only thing i had close to an orgasm while pushing my kids out was muscle spasms from the hard work!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I've heard of it. Labor pains are actually like big orgasms...I don't quite get the notion and I was too busy hurting when giving birth to consider it orgasmic.....
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• iv heard of it i think its crazy!!! there are some women out there that have like 100 orgasms a day...like just from riding in their car triggers it!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It's a very well known fact that the faces and noises a woman makes when she orgasms, are the same she makes during childbirth! Orgasms help to release endorphins as well as oxytocin- the body's natural pain killer.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes I have heard of that and I agree that labor pains, particularly at the end of labor, do kind of build like building up to an orgasm and there is a great sense of triumph and release when the baby is finally pushed out.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 5:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2011