What would you do... also posted in TTC

okay, DH and I are ttc. His brother just got engaged and they are planning a wedding early spring/summer in mexico. we have not told anyone about us TTC b/c it is no ones business. I'm just so torn on if we should continue to try or put it on hold. There is no way I would go out of the country with a baby just a few months old.

some backstorry. DH and I lost our youngest son last year to a disease. We are ready to TTC and I guess I don't want to be selfish for wanting to TTC while they are planning a wedding. they have asked for us to be apart of the bridal party. I hope this makes sense. DH and I haven't talked about this since he is working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree that you should continue with TTC. What is meant to happen will, and if you end up not going to the wedding because you have a new baby ... well, wouldn't that be amazing? I am sure everyone will understand. Noone needs to know you were actively trying. I am assuming that they would be very happy for you! Best of luck!
    PS.
    I missed one of my best friends weddings that I was supposed to be in (it was also a destination wedding) because I was 5 months pregnant and ended up having a really difficult pregnancy, and I just couldn't physically do it. Life happens (as you already know) ... and people have to understand that!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 10:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i wouldent wait due to it could take a while befor conceiving, as well you are ttc so you can have a bundle your own bundle of joy in a diffent way as his brother.

Keep ttc and whatever happens, happens :)
    goodluck
    sydney1026

Answer by sydney1026 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You shouldn't put your life on hold for any one else's plans. Keep doing what you are doing... you might not get pregnant right away so it may be a moot point any ways. Good Luck!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011