Ok so help ??.. adult content

Im a day late on my period, im so anxious just to take a test, should i take one tommorow ?? or is that to earlie
my breast are sore with bumps around the nipple is it a sign??
Im dying to take a test , just so nervous and i dont want to see that negative!! when should i

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test already lady!!! LOL And let us know what it says!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Go to the dollar store and buy a few boxes and test all you want! That's what I did and they work great. Good luck!

Moms helping Moms work from home. Learn how http://www.workathomeceos.com/tools4mom
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 2:26 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• .....take a test
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Test!
    cristieval

Answer by cristieval at 11:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Go ahead & test hun as long as you missed your period a test should come out positive if you are, use Clear Blue that's the best HPT. Keep us updated GL & LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• took a test it said negative!! although im on my 2nd day of missing it only and used a dollar store one is there still luck?? if i wait abit i dint use the morning urine.
    sydney1026

Comment by sydney1026 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011