should I wait

I have had an irregular period for about a year and I went to the dr and they told me I had a cyst which was causing me to be irregular and it would be ok for me to have anouther baby.I told my family about the good news and some of them suggeted I wait a few more months to see if I keeping getting my period although my husband and I really want another baby.Sould we wait or do you think it would be ok to go ahead and try since the dr said yeah if we wanted we could.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• if you both want a child and even the doctor says its fine. then why are you sitting at the computer asking this qustion? shouldnt you be somewhere with your husband? ;)

have fun
    good luck
    happy TTC
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree with the first answer!! Go get started on making a baby!!!
    iLuVmYMaDiSoN07

Answer by iLuVmYMaDiSoN07 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• If you and your DH are wanting another baby, I'd say go for it. Especially if your doctor thinks you're safe.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 6:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think it would be fine if your doc said it was okay!
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• that could be very painful. maybe get on birth control for a month or 2 (that usually makes them go away) so that it may go away. i just had one and they put me on birth control and it was gone in a week. you could try but you should make sure its gone by the time you are about 5 months because those things are EXTREMELY painful when they burst.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 12, 2008