What should I wear for this?

This isn't something I expected to be asking on here lol, but what should I wear to get dunked in mud? I'm one of the managers in our office and we are having a charity fundraiser where people pay to see some of the bosses get dunked...in mud, not water haha. It's like a dunk tank but with mud instead. I'm one of the people up for bidding, and I think I have a pretty good chance of getting picked (I'm the only female manager). I'm really into fashion and beauty, so I kind of want to get dressed up for it because I think that'll be funny and more people will donate to see me get messy. What do you guys think I should wear? Its on a regular work day so i could wear a nice skirtsuit like i normally do. I think it'd be best if it looks like I'm wearing really expensive stuff haha. And any hair/makeup ideas? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Whatever you wear make sure you have on some spandex like bike shorts under the skirt so people don't get a better view then you want them to. That way you won't get mud up where you don't want it too!!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yes, that would be funniest. definately wear bike shorts underneath. do your hair/makeup as normal.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• So do you guys think a nice Albert Nipton skirtsuit, probably a pair of BCBG pumps, and normal hair/makeup will be good? I have a white skirtsuit, should i go for that haha?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Deck yourself out!!!
    I can't say I'd want to ruin a really good suit though, I would probably get a nice knockoff for this kind of thing or you're really just throwing your money down the drain for this fundraiser ( raising money for someone else, but throwing your own money away). I'm just a common sense person.
    Most people wouldn't know an Albert Nipon from something else(I say MOST, not all), so just get a nice "white" knockoff. I think most people are just going to want to see that white suit in the MUD!! Lol.
    Better you than me, GL!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Well the Albert Nipon white suit that i have is pretty nice, but i have nicer/more expensive suits as well so it's not like i would be ruining my best clothes. What do you think, should i go out and buy a new suit or just go with this one? I'm not sure how much i would need to spend to get a nice looking suit. I usually feel it's better to spend more and get something high quality that will last.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Whatever you wear make sure you have on some spandex like bike shorts under the skirt so people don't get a better view then you want them to. That way you won't get mud up where you don't want it too
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• find out how "staining" the mud is going to be. it might make a difference in your wardrobe choice.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Something easy to clean LOL
    Mamma9386

Answer by Mamma9386 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011