What should i wear for this?

This isn't something I expected to be asking on here lol, but what should I wear to get dunked in mud? I'm one of the managers in our office and we are having a charity fundraiser where people pay to see some of the bosses get dunked...in mud, not water haha. It's like a dunk tank but with mud instead. I'm one of the people up for bidding, and I think I have a pretty good chance of getting picked (I'm the only female manager). I'm really into fashion and beauty, so I kind of want to get dressed up for it because I think that'll be funny and more people will donate to see me get messy. What do you guys think I should wear? Its on a regular work day so i could wear a nice skirtsuit like i normally do. I think it'd be best if it looks like I'm wearing really expensive stuff haha. And any hair/makeup ideas? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I say wear something fantastic but that you won't care if it gets stained. Maybe you should dress over the top for the humor. Like I bright red dress heels and goddy earings.
    Have fun.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• hahaha go to the thrift store and get a napoleon dynamite prom dress- if you know what I mean by saying that... puffy sleeves all that jazz lol I think it would be hilarious!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 2:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• you might pick up something interesting from a thrift store so it can be tossed afterwards and not ruin your good clothes
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 2:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Hit a thrift store, buy something fancy and you can just toss it when it's over!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would go to a second hand store find a man's Tshirt cut it in half that way if gets ruined no biggie and same for shorts :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 5:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2011