Infant safety/CPR classes?

im going to one of those classes tomorrow with my boyfriend, and i was wondering what everyone experience was in the class, did they give you little baby cpr practice dolls? or did they just show you clips of what to do?

sorry if this is in the wrong section i dont know where to put it

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 1:43 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it depends on who's running the class. if it's the red cross they have dummies for you to practice on. have fun! kudos on bring prepared.
    it's a very useful class for life.
    mellynoma

Answer by mellynoma at 2:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• lol well this isnt my first infant CPR class i took a short one when i was a freshman in high school i just need to brush up, my boyfriend needs to learn everything though LOL he never took a health class in high school...or ever pretty much
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I used to have to take it every year for the daycare I worked at. The people who taught it had baby dummies. That was a long time ago. I should probably take it again now.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I've never taken one without dummies. I'd imagine there will be both dummies and videos. Yoire smart to take this before the baby comes!! :-)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• im glad im gonna take these classes lol im paranoid about everything >.< i only have 8 weeks left till my son comes so the more classes i get in the better ill feel when he's here
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Jun. 13, 2011