Should I?

On friday night i went to restroom and when i wiped i saw a tinge of blood on paper. Well since then i get some major cramps here and there and occassionally my boobs hurt. I am on the depo provera shot though and haven't had a cycle in 3 months and i got back to health dept on the 20th (i plan to not get this shot EVER AGAIN!) do I just wait til then and have them test me or should i just buy a pregnancy test now? I don't know if this is just the shot symptoms or pregnancy symptoms or what? Tonight i have been very queasy and tired but like I said i have no idea what this is from really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would get a test, then you don't have to stress
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• id take a test just incase
    mommyof0210

Answer by mommyof0210 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would get the test to put your mind at some ease and if it still persists when you go back to the health dept I would get tested there.
    mitsukai127

Answer by mitsukai127 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ge a Test !!! GOOD LUCK
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• of course you should get a test
    newmom2bgtwins

Answer by newmom2bgtwins at 2:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2011