Pregnant & bad taste in mouth

I'm pregnant and I have a bad aste in my mouth. It cones every time I eat and after I eat. I always brush my teeth and use mouth wash. I'm 16w

Is it normal or should I go to the dentist or too much iron ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im still on 12 w and i have that baaaddddd teste as well .. sometimes is like metal :/ yakhhhhhhh .... but sorry cant asnwer to ur Qstn .. i dnt know when it will stop :/
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Try the listerine patch thingys. I can't remember what the are called..lol Chew gum that has cinnamon in it. It will destroy any left over 'germs'. It helped me quite a bit.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• OMG! me too!!! just found out I am pregnant with number two and that bad taste is always there! Even 10 minutes after brushing my teeth! I don't remember this with the first though I was puking constantly and this is much better than not being able to keep anything down. At least you know it won't last forever, but maybe the whole pregnancy...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• If it tasts like you've been chewing on loose change it's normal. That was the first sign I had that I was pregnant.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 4:11 AM on Jun. 13, 2011