Halloween

yea, I know it's early...lol

My twins' first Halloween they were nearly 8 months old, so they wore skeleton onesies and we went to the store.

Their 2nd Halloween, my husband and I were getting married the next day...so we put on crappy costumes and walked in the downtown area of our town.

This coming Halloween my twins will be 2 1/2 and I want to do something really cute for their costumes. They are b/g twins and love Toy Story, Sesame Street, music, dancing, each other, the alphabet, colors...and other random things. :)

Any really cute b/g twin Halloween costume ideas?

newmom2bgtwins

Asked by newmom2bgtwins at 3:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Holidays

• Woody and Jessie
    Mr and Mrs Potatoe Head
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yeah, I was thinking Woody and Jessie also, that would be very cute :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think this about Woody and Jessie...that would be so cute! My son is OBSESSED with Buzz Lightyear and my dd loves Jessie...so I was thinking about going with those two..but who knows if they will still love those by October..I figured I would see if I got any interesting ideas
    newmom2bgtwins

Comment by newmom2bgtwins (original poster) at 3:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have a buzz lightyear costume that my son wore last year that is too small for him..I believe it is a 3T so if you decide to go with that then let me know it is in excellent shape and as far as the other child maybe go as Jessie or Bo Peep
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• That would be awesome!! How much are you selling it for? Bo Peep would be so cute, but she loves Jessie...so we'll probably go with that.
    newmom2bgtwins

Comment by newmom2bgtwins (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• send me a pm and we can make arrangements--what's with the vote down I didn't say anything wrong
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Woody and Jessie
    Mr and Mrs Potato Head
    Buz and Jessie ( just because in 3 they have a thing for each other )
    barbie and ken
    Abby cadabby and Elmo
    or you could all dress up like crayons :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2011