I have a heart shaped uterus any advice on getting pregnant?

My fiance just joined the navy and I never thought my heart shaped uterus would be the reason we havent had any luck getting pregnant. Its very hard for me to cope with alone. I need some advice and to know if I can even get pregnant at all right now.

jmathis11

Asked by jmathis11 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would suggest just making love all you want to for a while and see what happens. If after 6 months you haven't conceived and you are concerned, talk to your OB/GYN and get his/her advice. I had a prolapsed uterus and was told I could not conceive. I have three wonderful grown children.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 4:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have to agree with GrammytoTrin... go to www.pregnancy-info.net and search heart shaped uterus... there are many women who have gotten pregnant and still delivered., I couldn't find anything as far as how hard/easy it is to get pregnant.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Thank you both for the advice!! Grammytotrin your advice was very helpful!
    jmathis11

Comment by jmathis11 (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011