Legal System Uses Child To Get Parent To Do Anything While Collecting Federal Funds

http://youtu.be/kXaO8IQpKl4

They stole your precious child and before they filed the lawsuit the court put a line on your home to cover court fees then sued you ? Now that is dirty beyound belief. Then they use the fact if you become homeless against you while ordering child support for you to pay for some foster parent all the while the child wants Mommy back. While they collect federal funds that they keep to run their CPS mafia.They will burn in hell for ruining lives so they can have a paycheck, incredible !
TheBlissfulSpirit 1 week ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The Agency gets its funding according to the cases of child abused reported.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would need more details. I worked 10 yrs for CPS and keeping a child with the parents (especially the mother) is top priority.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:40 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I don't get why they took the baby?
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 9:53 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Sounds rather "gestapo". The gov't thinking it has the power and the right to empower agencies to do 'whatever it takes' to achieve an end. 'Whatever it takes' is where morals and values leave and ruthlessness and deceit arrive. If we don't let our representatives at the state and federal levels know we will not stand for things like this, they will become more and more bold.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

Answer by Carpy 2 hours ago

I work closely with CPS in a program aimed at keeping families intact. In my experience, the last thing CPS wants to do is take children from their families.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I know in CA CPS always tries to maintain the family unit, and if children are removed, the ultimate goal is reunification.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Who is "they?"
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• darn
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011